Whether your greatest desire is to dominate in your next athletic event, or to be able to carry your child at the beach pain free, we can help. Our experience and innovation combine to provide a movement based approach to care that will quickly help you to achieve pain relief, return from athletic injuries or orthopedic surgery, reach maximal physical performance goals, AND lasting personal wellness. We offer care that provides options for those with only 5 minutes to spare, as well as those ready to do what it takes and spend an hour for the relief and coaching that will address the needs of their daily grind.
It's never too early, or too late to start care. Regardless of your age, type of injury, or how long your discomfort has been around, every body can benefit!
Get ready for a new path to improved, healthier living!
Performance. Recovery. Results.
What We Offer
Important Notices for Current Patient Care:
* If you are experiencing any kind of cold or flu symptoms, you will be required to bring and wear a face mask at all times, including during your appointment, regardless of vaccination status. Gator style face covers are not acceptable. If you forget yours, a limited supply will be available for at the front desk. We thank you for your cooperation in this request, as we do our part to help limit the spread of Covid, RSV, and the Flu within our office.
* Time between scheduled patient appointments is necessary to allow for check out procedures, sanitizing measures, and to maintain proper flow of patient care. We ask that you PLEASE, ARRIVE ON TIME to avoid being rescheduled. If you have an appointment scheduled and one of the above situations applies to you, or if something arises that you need to reschedule, please provide us notice at least 24 hours before your appointment at 858-876-2171, and we will be happy to move your visit to a later date.
* We kindly ask that you please refrain from bringing snacks and drinks into the office. Please leave them in your car to enjoy after your appointment.
* Order of the Health Officer of the County of San Diego:
- If you or a member of your household has been exposed to Covid-19, regardless of vaccination status, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment until either a negative Covid-19 test result has been received and able to be presented to our office on day 5 or later from the date of exposure, or 10 days following exposure, provided no symptoms have been experienced. Should you experience flu-like symptoms, and do not wish to be tested, please wait until at least 24 hours have passed since fever has ceased AND all symptoms have passes, AND a minimum of 10 days from onset of your symptoms before returning for in person appointments. Should a patient present to our office with flu-like symptoms or a fever, treatment will be suspended until the above protocol has been followed.
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC
Phone: (858) 876-2171
10054 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 116, San Diego, CA 92121
Action Sports Chiropractic & Family Wellness
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC, ATC, CSCS
10054 Mesa Ridge Ct., Ste 116
San Diego CA 92121
Copyright © 2023 Action Sports Chiropractic l All rights reserved.
A Sports Medicine, HUMAN Performance & Pain Management CENTER: (858) 876-2171
NOW OFFERING RADIAL PRESSURE SHOCKWAVE THERAPY!
If you're ready to see your children thrive and unleash their full potential…
If you want to be free of the limitations that stress, pain and old injuries have imposed on you...
If you've tried "everything" but still haven't found the right combination of care for you...
Offering Chiropractic Sports Medicine, ScoliBrace, ScoliBalance, RPW Shockwave Therapy, FAR InfraRed Therapy Acupuncture, & Massage Therapy
San Diego Chiropractors proudly serving all ages, athletes, individuals and families. Centrally located to the communities of Scripps Ranch, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Mira Mesa, Solana Beach, Encinitas, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, and all of San Diego, CA!
Call to Schedule: (858) 876-2171