If you're ready to see your children thrive and unleash their full potential…
If you want to be free of the limitations that stress, pain and old injuries have imposed on you...
If you've tried "everything" but still haven't found the right combination of care for you...
Important Notices for Current Patient Care:
In light of the COVID outbreak, we have adopted new standards of social distancing to ensure the health and safety of our families and yours. These changes will remain in place until further notice. At this time, we respectfully request and require the following:
* All patients are required to bring and wear their own face coverings at all times, including during your appointment, regardless of vaccination status. We realize that face masks aren't exactly comfortable or stylish, but if you wish to be seen, please make sure that you're wearing one the entire time you are in our office. As a Healthcare Facility, recent changes in face mask rules do NOT apply to our office. Unfortunately those without face masks will need to reschedule their appointments.
* We will continue spacing out our chiropractic scheduling. Time between appointments is necessary to allow for check out procedures, sanitizing measures, and to maintain required social distancing between our patients and those of our other providers, as well as to maintain proper flow of patient care. We ask that you PLEASE, ARRIVE ON TIME to avoid being rescheduled.
* Only the patient should enter for care. For now, to help maintain spacing in our waiting area, family members not being treated on the same day remain outside during your treatment time. However, if the patient is a minor, you are, of course, welcome to join them or wait outside, whichever you are comfortable with. In addition, we are kid friendly! Don't ever feel like you need to choose between childcare and your healthcare.
* We kindly ask that you please refrain from bringing snacks and drinks into the office. Please leave them in your car to enjoy after your appointment.
* We ask that you please continue to refrain from scheduling appointments for a minimum of 14 days if any of the following applies to you:
- You or someone you have been in contact with has been ill within the last 2 weeks
- You have been in an environment or event with a group indoor gathering with individuals other than your immediate household members.
- You have traveled out of the country or to an area on the nations "watch list" for Covid.
* If you have an appointment scheduled and one of the above situations applies to you, or if something arises that you need to reschedule, please provide us notice at least 24 hours before your appointment at 858-876-2171, and we will be happy to move your visit to a later date.
We currently accept most United Healthcare, and Blue Shield Federal PPO Insurance Plans
San Diego Chiropractor proudly serving all ages, individuals and corporations. Centrally located to the communities of Scripps Ranch, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Mira Mesa, Solana Beach, Encinitas, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, and all of San Diego, CA!
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC
Phone: (858) 256-6401 OR (858) 876-2171
10054 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 116, San Diego, CA 92121
A Sports Medicine injury, Performance & Pain Management CENTER: (858) 256-6401
Action Sports Chiropractic & Family Wellness
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC, ATC, CSCS
10054 Mesa Ridge Ct., Ste 116
San Diego CA 92121
Whether your greatest desire is to dominate in your next athletic event, or to be able to carry your child at the beach pain free, we can help. Our experience and innovation combine to provide a movement based approach to care that will quickly help you to achieve pain relief, return from athletic injuries or orthopedic surgery, reach maximal physical performance goals, AND lasting personal wellness. We offer care that provides options for those with only 5 minutes to spare, as well as those ready to spend an hour getting relief and coaching to address the needs of their daily grind.
It's never too early, or too late to start care. Regardless of your age, type of injury, or how long your discomfort has been around, every body can benefit!
Get ready for a new path to improved, healthier living!
Performance. Recovery. Results.