If you're ready to see your children thrive and unleash their full potential…
If you want to be free of the limitations that stress, pain and old injuries have imposed on you...
If you've tried "everything" but still haven't found the right combination of care for you...
A Sports Medicine injury, Performance & Pain Management CENTER: (858) 256-6401
Whether your greatest desire is to dominate in your next athletic event, or to be able to carry your child at the beach pain free, we can help. Our experience and innovation combine to provide a movement based approach to care that will quickly help you to achieve pain relief, return from athletic injuries or orthopedic surgery, reach maximal physical performance goals, AND lasting personal wellness.
It's never too early, or too late to start care. Regardless of your age, type of injury, or how long your discomfort has been around, every body can benefit!
Get ready for a new path to improved, healthier living!
Performance. Recovery. Results.
Currently Accepting ACN, Aetna, United Healthcare, Blue Shield PPO Insurance Plans
San Diego Chiropractor proudly serving all ages, individuals and corporations. Centrally located to the communities of Scripps Ranch, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Mira Mesa, Solana Beach, Encinitas, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, and all of San Diego, CA!
Action Sports Chiropractic & Family Wellness
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC, ATC, CSCS
10054 Mesa Ridge Ct., Ste 116
San Diego CA 92121
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC
Phone: (858) 256-6401 OR (858) 876-2171
10054 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 116, San Diego, CA 92121
Important Notices for Current Patient Care:
In light of the COVID outbreak, we have adopted new standards of social distancing to ensure the health and safety of our families and yours. These changes will remain in place until further notice. At this time, we respectfully request and require the following:
* All patients are required to bring and wear their own face coverings. We realize that face masks aren't exactly comfortable or stylish, but if you wish to be seen, please make sure that you're wearing one the entire time you are in our office.
* We will continue 1-in-1-out chiropractic scheduling. Time between appointments is necessary to allow for check out procedures, sanitizing measures, and to maintain required social distancing between our patients and those of our other providers. If you arrive early, please wait outside or in your car until we open the door to indicate we are ready for you. PLEASE, ARRIVE ON TIME to avoid being rescheduled.
* Only the patient should enter for care. For now, I ask that family members not being treated remain outside during your treatment time. If the patient is a minor, you are, of course, welcome to join them or wait outside, whichever you are comfortable with.
* Please note that we are limiting our treatment region to only our front treatment room and E-Stim, when needed. Therefore, the Inter-Segmental Traction (rolling table) and Ultrasound will not be available at this time.
* We ask that you please continue to refrain from scheduling appointments if any of the following applies to you:
- You or someone you have been in contact with has been ill within the last 3 weeks
- You or someone that you now live with has traveled out of the area within the last 3 weeks
- If you or someone you live with falls in a high risk category (Over the age of 60, asthma, history of chronic heart, respiratory, or other serious health conditions)
* If you have an appointment scheduled and one of the above situations applies to you, or if something arises that you need to reschedule, please provide us notice at least 24 hours before your appointment at 858-876-2171, and we will be happy to move your visit to a later date.