Action Sports Chiropractic & Family Wellness
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC, ATC, CSCS
10054 Mesa Ridge Ct., Ste 116
San Diego CA 92121
Important Notices for Current Patient Care:
In light of the COVID outbreak, we have adopted new standards of social distancing to ensure the health and safety of our families and yours. These changes will remain in place until further notice. At this time, we respectfully request and require the following:
* All patients are required to bring and wear their own face coverings at all times, including during your appointment, regardless of vaccination status. Gator style face covers are not acceptable. We realize that face masks aren't exactly comfortable or stylish, but if you wish to be seen, please make sure that you're wearing one the entire time you are in our office. If you forget yours, a limited supply will be available for purchase at the front desk.
* Time between scheduled patient appointments is necessary to allow for check out procedures, sanitizing measures, and to maintain required social distancing between our patients and those of our other providers, as well as to maintain proper flow of patient care. We ask that you PLEASE, ARRIVE ON TIME to avoid being rescheduled.
* To help maintain spacing in our waiting area, we ask that only the patient being treated enter the office. Family members not being treated on the same day should remain outside during your treatment time. However, if the patient is a minor, you are, of course, welcome to join them or wait outside, whichever you are comfortable with. In addition, we are kid friendly! So, please, don't ever feel like you need to choose between childcare and your healthcare, by all means bring them with you when needed.
* We kindly ask that you please refrain from bringing snacks and drinks into the office. Please leave them in your car to enjoy after your appointment.
* Per Order of the Health Officer of the County of San Diego:
- If you or a member of your household has been exposed to Covid-19, regardless of vaccination status, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment until either a negative Covid-19 test result has been received and able to be presented to our office on day 5 or later from the date of exposure, or 10 days following exposure, provided no symptoms have been experienced. Should you experience flu-like symptoms, and do not wish to be tested, please wait until at least 24 hours have passed since fever has ceased AND all symptoms have passes, AND a minimum of 10 days from onset of your symptoms before returning for in person appointments. Should a patient present to our office with flu-like symptoms or a fever, treatment will be suspended until the above protocol has been followed.
- If you have been in an environment or event with a group indoor gathering with individuals other than your immediate household members, including for travel purposes, we would greatly appreciate the consideration of taking a home Covid-19 test prior to your appointment.
* If you have an appointment scheduled and one of the above situations applies to you, or if something arises that you need to reschedule, please provide us notice at least 24 hours before your appointment at 858-876-2171, and we will be happy to move your visit to a later date.
We currently accept most United Healthcare, and Blue Shield Federal PPO Insurance Plans
San Diego Chiropractor proudly serving all ages, individuals and corporations. Centrally located to the communities of Scripps Ranch, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Mira Mesa, Solana Beach, Encinitas, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, and all of San Diego, CA!
Whether your greatest desire is to dominate in your next athletic event, or to be able to carry your child at the beach pain free, we can help. Our experience and innovation combine to provide a movement based approach to care that will quickly help you to achieve pain relief, return from athletic injuries or orthopedic surgery, reach maximal physical performance goals, AND lasting personal wellness. We offer care that provides options for those with only 5 minutes to spare, as well as those ready to spend an hour getting relief and coaching to address the needs of their daily grind.
It's never too early, or too late to start care. Regardless of your age, type of injury, or how long your discomfort has been around, every body can benefit!
Get ready for a new path to improved, healthier living!
Performance. Recovery. Results.
A Sports Medicine injury, Performance & Pain Management CENTER: (858) 256-6401
Dr. Katrina Hackett, DC
Phone: (858) 256-6401 OR (858) 876-2171
10054 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 116, San Diego, CA 92121
If you're ready to see your children thrive and unleash their full potential…
If you want to be free of the limitations that stress, pain and old injuries have imposed on you...
If you've tried "everything" but still haven't found the right combination of care for you...